Here’s the beginning of an article taken from myfoxdfw.com Shocking on so many levels:
- It’s difficult to get past the sentence structure of the first paragraph. Who wrote this?
- The young girl’s quote is mind-blowing
- Later in the article: “We have a reasonable expectation that the products we buy are going to be safe,” said Thomas.
- Later in the article: Tolfree and her dad, though, didn’t read that warning. “If anything, they should put a big warning on it, like a cigarette label, if that’s the case,” said Thomas.
- And finally: In the meantime, the phone, the bedding, the mattress and pillow will all be replaced by Samsung.
Ahhh … all is well. Here you go:
“A 13-year-old North Texas girl was awoken in the night by a smoldering cell phone on the other side of her pillow, but the cell phone manufacturer says she did something they warn users about.”
“Ariel Tolfree loves using her Samsung Galaxy S4.”
“It’s really like, nice and pretty,” said Tolfree. “It’s high tech.”
TO READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE: